Murray is a qualified financial adviser with 34 years of hands-on experience in the financial services industry. He is the Founder of CFWS. Murray has developed extensive knowledge across a broad range of products and services specialising in risk insurance, estate planning, superannuation, wealth creation and managed investments.
Murray’s clients value him as a well-credentialed, trusted adviser who has a lifetime commitment to his clients’ financial well-being.
Murray has lived in the Barossa for the past 26 years with his wife Carolyn and two daughters Emma and Brianna. When not at work Murray enjoys spending time with family and friends, he is a keen fisherman and gardener with every other possible moment watching sport particularly his beloved Port Adelaide Football Club.
- Diploma of Financial Services (Insurance Broking)
- Member of the Association of Financial Advisers (AFA)
- Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) – Qualifying member – 2019
- Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) - Top of the Table Member - 2018
- Australian Unity Adviser of the Year - 2012/2013
- Aon Investment Individual of the Year - Silver - 2008